Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just Notes, Just Another Year

By the calender.  Somehow?  It seems to have little to do with Real Life in General,
and My Life in Particular.
I mostly know that it's cold, and lonesome,  here on the First.  (I already wrote my more
Public Blog today,
HERE )  at good ole Maggz'es Farm.





So:  what works?  What doesn't?  How about some very very simple Observations about
Life,
the Universe,
and Everything!


I has a kinda/pretty Big Sadz, Kidz.  I hate the fact that I'm losing my Home,  and I don't yet know
Where the Next Home is going to be.
It's bound to be Somewhere...  for I Trust me!  Still?  It's  Hard Row to Ho-Ho-Ho...  and one
that most of you have never traveled.

For Example:
My beLoved Bud, Neighbor, has asked me just what I think I'm doing, and when I told her
"I'm not sure?"
She's gotten mad at me.  FOR NOT KNOWING!!!



(It SUX,  to at least appear to be the last one in line that actually knows what's going on, yanno?')



I actually sort of think I know...

What's Going On


(Thanks,  Dead Marvin Gaye!)




Meanwhile?  For Realzies,  ya Clueless Readers,
I'm wearing 2 pairs of sox, and fuzzy slippers.  2 pairs of sweat pants.  3 shirts- 2 of them fleecy/flannel.
A Stoopid knit hat.  A cheap scarf.  And I'm still cold!  (There is no heat in my soon-to-be-gone Home)

Gimmee LOUD Rock n  Roll, and a chance to live till next Summer-  I'll quit bitchin, I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment