About Maggiez Farm. And the Goodbyes, and Heartaches of giving it up. It makes me feel like an extinct species, yanno?
This is neccessary, tho not exactly 'fun'.
Merry Fucking Christmas, indeed.
I don't like having to sell my Home,
but it beats Hell outta losing it to back taxes.
I'm bound to rebound,
Find a NEW Maggiez Farm,
But meanwhile? It's a Lonesum Row to Ho.
I worry about stuff:
There's Always Lights, at the end of tunnels
SOMEWHERE...
But for the Life of me I don't know where yet.
This is shaping up to be a
Very Lonely Process.
Who, besides me, is at all interested in what I
do, where I go, or how I get there?
I'll get there; I always do.
(It helps IMMENSLY to remember that it's
all 'Grist For The Mill'; ie, good stuff to
write about.. Later.
(Later's gonna show up soon!)
Perhaps I could become a Blues Brother-with-tits, for like John Belushi, I have seen the light!
Wish me Luck, Gang.. and think Kindly of me, will you?





No comments:
Post a Comment