Sunday, May 29, 2011

100 DAZE







More or less, since I gave up my home in Arizona and started a whole new life here in New Mexico. Wow.

Saying I 'gave up my home' sounds so much more strong and powerful and enabling then just sayin the flat truth that I Sold Out at a huge loss just one little red cunt hair ahead of the 'TaxMan', huh.
Well that's the way it went with me, uh huh uh huh.

I know what the truth is, and I know I prefer to bullshit myself 99% of the time into thinking I'm just on some kinda real cool adventure. In fact? I was getting so good at that self-delusional kind of thinking that I was actually showing some positive progress!
I've met some cool people, seen some gorgeous country, and written more (and I think better) stuff than I've written in the last few years! I've eaten healthier, slept better, drank less and exercised more and I began to think...

Life was gonna be OK.
I proudly confess to wasting hundreds of dollars on everything from gasoline to cruise with, much classier booze to sip genteely, and toys and doo-dads and plants and goldfish that just made me fucking feel Happy.
I haven't been able to do that in sooooo long, that it's hard to describe just how enjoyable the Thrift Stores, Yard Sales, Walmarts and Dollar Stores are when I didn't have to budget every single penny I spent.

I chortled. I wallowed in the joys of pure Consumerism. I even buddied up with the UPS delivery man as he brought me tobacco, vaccuum cleaner parts, and a couple of T-shirts that I ordered ONLINE hahahahahahaaaaa.

But like all good things, this too ends. It took about 100 daze for the Social Insecurity Administration to catch up with the fact that I'd sold my farm, despite me having reported it to them 99 daze ago.
Despite the fact that I SOLD OUT at a huge loss my only home and business and source of income and spent 90% of that obtaining wheels and a RENTAL house in another state...
I'm going to be Punished for having suddenly upgraded my bank account, no mattter how brief that windfall really was. They're cutting me off, or at least way down. (This is an ongoing fight/bitchslap/negotiation that I'm in the middle of, I don't know yet exactly how it's going to end.)
The United States Government really needs me to re-pay what they think they overpaid me for the last 100 daze.
I hope I can keep them in business by doing so,
And I hope I can keep a roof over my head while I repay them.
In the immortal words of a bunch of Plains Indians AND my cool neighbor,
Yahh Tah Hey.
Stay tuned; I'll do this again sometime. Magz

1 comment:

  1. So where the hell are you now? Still got floor space here in mizzery!
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete